xr-1200HD Ring-10 Terminator - In Stock; Ships in 24 hrs.
The Genesis xr-1200 Heavy Duty Ring-10 Terminator is designed for reliability in harsh environments.
- Heavy Duty Lightning Surge Protection - 1200 Volts at 1100 Amps
- Heat-sinked Rectifier Rated att 90 Amps
- Double-sealed; both Exterior and Interior - Completly Waterproof and Weatherproof
- Each Wire Lead is 6 ft (182.88cm) in Length
Designed Using Latest Advanced Technology
- Built-in Self-reseting Fuse Protection
- Ruggedized PVC Enclosure
- Red Marker Designates Positive Wire Lead
- Highly Visable to Maintenance Personnel
- Compact Footprint - 7.0" x 2.2" dia.
- Designed to be Ideally Compatible with t-Boss 7400
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Heavy duty lightning surge protection provides substaintially greater reliabilityand service life
- Heavy duty rectifier diode easily handles high-level track driver currents when track current limit resistor is at or near minimum Ohms setting
- Extra wire length available when track connections require offset due to joint bars or other obstructions
- Exceptionally reliable, efficient and cool operation even at maximum rated current
- xr-1200HD Ring-10 Terminator's yellow enclosure is highly visableto track maintenance personnell when performing track maintenance activities
- Mounting kit enables quicker, neater and more secure installation of xr-1200HD Ring-1- Terminator and wire leads to crosstie and track
Why Use the xr-1200HD Ring-10 Terminator?
The Genesis xr-1200HD Ring-10 Terminator is designed for execptional reliability using technology that enables efficient, cool operation. Because heat is a major contributor to electronic component failure, reliability is significantly improved. Also, a heat-sinked 90 Amp1200 Volt rectifier diode is used to ensure cool, reliable operation and a long service life.
Conservative and industry proven design techniques are employed with the xr-1200HD to guard against damage caused by lightning and voltage surges. Circuit protection is further improved by a self-reseting fuse that limits otherwise excessive input currents that could damage the internal electric circuitry.
Need an ACDC Track Driver? Check out our t-Boss 7400 AC/DC Track Driver
xr-1200HD Ring-10 Terminator Product Information Sheet (Adobe pdf format)
O R D E R I N G I N F O R M A T I O N
To order the xr-1200HD, specify:
xr-1200HD Ring-10 Terminator, p/n p/n 20064-000. In Stock; Ships in 24 hrs.